It not only develops ROMs for smartphones, but also for tablets and Windows devices like Surface Pro. And the overall experience is quite nice as it comes with a customized launcher and desktop mode.
So, I went searching for an alternative way to backup ALL the partitions of the phone. Mainly by the use of adb shell while booted in TWRP to gain root access without being rooted + dd for the backup.
- If your android device https://www.laubergehotel.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-updating-your-samsung-s7-sm/ is rooted, then you can use this method.
- This guide will show you how to install TWRP on your device without using a PC.
- It offers the same AOSP experience that’s exclusive to Google’s lineup, along with truly tested features.
- Every UI looks unique and has a different set of features.
If you are looking for the best Android 13 custom ROM, go ahead and check out Project Elixir. It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options.
- The next step of the process is to make a proper USB connection between your device and your PC.
- Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss.
- It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything.
- Of course, KingoRoot also provides a PC version ( KingoRoot Android ) which has a higher sucessful rate.
Rooting your device can give an opportunity to tap into the deep potential of your Android device and open up a world of possibility. The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand.
It will also be useful if you encounter bugs or performance-related issues. One way is to use a USB cable to connect the phone to the computer and then use Windows or MacOS file management software to copy the files from the phone to the computer. Another way is to use an app like Phone Backup Pro that lets you backup the entire phone contents, including contacts, photos, videos, and apps, to a computer. Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro have become the latest additions to the Pixel lineup. The two devices come shipped with Android 13 out of the box and a lot of customization. Google devices have been among the most popular Android devices for custom developments. It can be installing custom ROMs, CPU overclocking, rooting to gain administrator privileges and more.